Goldie Pants - 36

Goldie Pants - 36 | Autor: FanClubMJ

Link direct la acest mesaj

Goldie Pants

cap.1, cap. 2, cap. 3, cap.4, cap.5, cap. 6, cap.7, cap.8, cap.9, cap.10, cap.11, cap.12, cap.13, cap.14, cap.15, cap.16, cap.17, cap.18, cap.19, cap.20, cap.21, cap.22, cap.23, cap.24, cap.25, cap.26, cap.27, cap.28, cap.29, cap.30, cap.31, cap.32, cap.33, cap.34, cap.35

Show Must Go On

Mrs. Lisa Bad J.
Mrs. Purple Jackson
Mrs. Iona Rock Jackson
Mrs. Anka BlueShirt Jackson
Mrs. Oana N. MLover Jackson
Mrs. JoAnn Ebony jr. Jackson
Mrs. Adrianka J. Forever

and the one and only...
Miss Dirty Diana mj_girl

Raspunsuri

Inceputul discutiei

Link direct catre acest raspuns mj_girl spune:

www.michaeljacksonforsale.com/picture/Gallery4219.jpg" target="_blank">
M , I love you most.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEZ0iywbmhc" target="_blank">I'm too lost inwww.michaeljacksonforsale.com/picture/Gallery4217.jpg" target="_blank">you.
You www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5RkYS8EeL4" target="_blank">'re poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't want to break these chains

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsaDu6m2XMI" target="_blank">
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVM9hd38WY4" target="_blank">
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdjqcSCObuc" target="_blank">

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLuBlw2Fs4" target="_blank">www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRck0ZOOBRQ" target="_blank">www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUT6C2CKUPs" target="_blank">
mooooooooooooooooama da ce ati mai prestat

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsaDu6m2XMI" target="_blank">Michael Jackson is a special part of me !

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns oana_n spune:

mey de casa noua va servesc cu un www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1O4BtpNel8&feature=player_embedded#t=69" target="_blank"> insa asta era treaba lu JoAnn ca ea a inchis usa dincolo....

asta ca sa aiba motiv sa zica ca is rea si egoista

Smile, what's the use of crying/You'll find that life is still worthwhile/If you just smile (Smile - Michael Jackson)

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns iona2005 spune:

oanafrumos noul apartament

fetele

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9TqO_TYCrw&feature=related" target="_blank">Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns lisa-marie spune:

maine vreau iar soare
fetili

www.youtube.com/watch?v=00MbOVO0scQ" target="_blank">"Let Sadness see what Happy does
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CX3DA5NIk&feature=related" target="_blank">Let Happy be where Sadness was till now..."
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHFCt1VKkHY&feature=related" target="_blank"> Long live www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R0OfbzOVOM" target="_blank"> THE KING www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvAFp6bgv4s&feature=video_response" target="_blank">- MICHAEL www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XZGJiY2a3o" target="_blank"> JACKSON!!!

Mergi la inceput

www.michaeljacksonforsale.com/picture/Gallery4219.jpg" target="_blank">
M , I love you most.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEZ0iywbmhc" target="_blank">I'm too lost inwww.michaeljacksonforsale.com/picture/Gallery4217.jpg" target="_blank">you.
You www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5RkYS8EeL4" target="_blank">'re poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't want to break these chains

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsaDu6m2XMI" target="_blank">
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVM9hd38WY4" target="_blank">
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdjqcSCObuc" target="_blank">

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLuBlw2Fs4" target="_blank">www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRck0ZOOBRQ" target="_blank">www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUT6C2CKUPs" target="_blank">

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsaDu6m2XMI" target="_blank">Michael Jackson is a special part of me !

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns oana_n spune:

neatza

M

Every endless night has a dawning day
Every darkest sky has a shining ray
And it shines on you baby can't you see
You're www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhp8AYVAo&feature=related" target="_blank">the only onewho can shine for me

lisa is sun again

fetili

Smile, what's the use of crying/You'll find that life is still worthwhile/If you just smile (Smile - Michael Jackson)

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns lisa-marie spune:

neatza
oana superba declaratie si bineinteles ca soarele a rasarit si azi
fetili vaz ca nu vreti sa treceti de prima pagina de ce oare???
have www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDqoIV4941I&feature=related" target="_blank">a sunny day

www.youtube.com/watch?v=00MbOVO0scQ" target="_blank">"Let Sadness see what Happy does
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CX3DA5NIk&feature=related" target="_blank">Let Happy be where Sadness was till now..."
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHFCt1VKkHY&feature=related" target="_blank"> Long live www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R0OfbzOVOM" target="_blank"> THE KING www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvAFp6bgv4s&feature=video_response" target="_blank">- MICHAEL www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XZGJiY2a3o" target="_blank"> JACKSON!!!

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns purple_blue spune:

Buna dimineata

"Cinderella, I just know...You're my princess...I am sure of it
This is love for sure, Love that's sweet and pure...Love that will endure.
When you speak the angels all sing...This is the kind of magic you bring.
This is like a fairytale with you...Cinderella, when you smile
All my fairytales are coming true...Fairytales, make-believe and you."

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns iona2005 spune:

neazta

fetele dupa atatea cafele si declaratiuni www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJyzzxvCU1U&feature=channel" target="_blank">I feel the earth move

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9TqO_TYCrw&feature=related" target="_blank">Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race

Mergi la inceput

meeey da ce activitate intensa acilea
ia sa videm poate asa sa mai animeaza atmosfera

si poate reusim sa nu mai stam aci in hol

Mergi la inceput