Project Runway

Raspunsuri - Pagina 2

Inceputul discutiei

Link direct catre acest raspuns buflea spune:

Asaa ..deci vazuram cine este pe locul 3 - cum banuiam Mila .
Sa va impartasesc parerile mele de critic amator .

In duelul Mila-Jay, la ultima confruntare mie mi-a placut Jay. In primul rand mi-a placut inpiratia lui - samurai - e parca mai originala si mai optimista, comparativ cu "umbrele" Milei. Si cele 3 tinute ale lui Jay mi s-au parut mai "vii" ... Mila a reusit acum in final sa ma plictiseasca la culme - tinutele ei NU AU VIATA, parca sunt facute sa te imbraci cu ele si apoi sa te duci sa-ti tai venele ... alb, negru, gri, cenusiu si dungi. Si juriul a spus - retro este ok ddar parca ale ei sunt retro depresiv.

Deci una peste alta cred ca daca proba asta ar fi fost la inceputul competitiei Mila pica, dar acum cred ca au lasat-o pentru ca si-a facut o reputatie mai buna de-a lungul competitiei si mereu, mereu, inclusiv acum s-a spus despre ea ca face hainele impecabil - nu pera inteleg eu ce inseamna asta, le coase bine ? le calca bine ?

Jay pe de alta parte a facut iar pantaloni si iar superbi, incaltarile alea foarte ingenioase ... Clara sutn de acord cu tine, Jay este aproape la acelasi nivel profesional ci Mila dar cu 10 ani mai tanar, deci are mari sanse ca pe viitor sa o depaseasca si aceasta competitie i-a dat un exposure foarte mare si il va ajuta.

Mergi la inceput

Acum sa carcotesc despre colectii - atat cat am vazut din vizitele lui Tim, mie nu mi-a placut NICI UNA din colectii. Absolut nici una si mi-e teama ca si sezonul asta o sa fie ca si sezonul trecut, adica o mare dezamagire la final.

Emilio a fost absolut enervant si obraznic cu Tim. In definitive omul ala vesise acolo sa ii dea niste sfaturi generale si el s-a apucat sa se certe cu el si sa ii spuna ca nu are dreptate. Cred ca au editat la greu vizita aia, senzatia mea este ca s-au cam certat, oricum in final Tim a spus “faci ce vrei, e colectia ta” dar se vedea pe fata lui ca era super nervos. Mie nu mi-a placut nimic din colectia lui Emilio, nu are “o poveste” – ce e aia, inspiratia mea e “culoarea” ? Pana si eu, care nu ma pricep la design am inteles din 7 sezoane de Project Runaway ca o colectie de success trebuie sa aiba o tema cu inceput, cuprins si sfarsit.

Nu mi-a placut nici colectia lui Seth Aaron care iar, parca nu avea “poveste’ – a facut o multime de haine, toate “motocicliste” , toate negre-cenusii, fara sa le lege intre ele. Am inteles perfect ce a spus Tim ca nu e nimic “wow” in ceea ce a facut – geci de piele cu fermoare se gasesc si la Kmart.

Despre Mila am vorbit – culori inchise, haine babesti, multa depresie, multe linii si dungi – boring, boring, boring – vorba lui Kors – merge o data de doua ori dar cand ai de facut 6 colectii pe an cat poti invarti doua culori si 4 linii ca sa scoti ceva original ?

Asa ca nu stiu cine merita sa castige – daca e dupa ce am vazut in colectii – nimeni nu merita. Dupa reputatia generala, as paria pe Emilio, dar nu prea multi bani ca nu mi se pare brilliant.

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns sdcristian spune:

am citit pe blogul lui tim ce si cum

si nimeni nu uploadeaza odata episodul asta

mooooor

Mergi la inceput

Citat:
citat din mesajul lui sdcristian

am citit pe blogul lui tim ce si cum

Da-ne si noua mura in gura ...ce scrie Tim ?

Mergi la inceput

stati asa

amu nu vreti sa si traduc, nu???

Emilio lives in New York City and has a studio in Washington Heights near the dramatic (and noisy) George Washington Bridge. In case it has not been evident, I have a difficult time engaging with Emilio, and vice versa; the editing of the show has been kind to both of us. I find Emilio to be stubborn, an indifferent listener and extremely arrogant about the quality of his work. When I walked into his studio, I was stricken by the palette of the items on the dress rack before me: pea green, candy apple red, a red/black/gold iridescent print and another iteration of the digital initials print for which he won the HP challenge (I'm still incredulous; Maya should have won). However, in that split second I refused to make any assumptions about what I was seeing, because perhaps those items had an altogether different purpose, such as costumes. I was being generous.
Indeed, the rack held his collection: about six completed looks, but for some finishing details, and several more in progress. The finished pieces — three dresses, a coat, some separates — were so basic that had he presented them at the auditions, I would never have been in support of him joining the show. What happened? I saw no semblance of the youthfulness and sexiness of the looks he created during the season. I saw matronly, dowdy looks that said "old." Composing myself, I said to him, "These looks are so basic. The judges are looking for innovation. Where is it?" He responded, "The color." The color? I know that responses to color are subjective, but these colors looked so tacky and tasteless. I promise all of you that I was searching and searching within myself to try to be positive and supportive, but that doesn't mean that I must subscribe to delusion.
So, I probed, "Tell me what's innovative about the color." He said, "Just that: color." Huh? I don't understand. Color, in and of itself, isn't innovative. Emilio was angry that I was challenging him and practically shouted, "It is if the other people [he won't use the word "designer" to describe his peers] aren't using color!" Why would he assume that? Furthermore, I still didn't understand why, in his mind, that factor would make his work innovative. I mean, if the other designers were all parading cropped pants and jackets down the runway and he presented a shift, does that mean that the shift is innovative? Of course not. I was feeling flummoxed for where to steer our conversation. It only became worse.
Let Emilio's work stand on its own with none of the drama to distract from it.
Let Emilio's work stand on its own with none of the drama to distract from it.
Seth Aaron is, admittedly, a quirky character, but he's a sweetheart of a guy too. Accordingly, I was so eager to meet his family, if only to understand more about him. While anticipating my visit to Portland, Washington (outside of Vancouver), I pictured a bohemian setting: a house painted 20 different colors, a menagerie of lawn ornaments, a family of Tim Burton characters. But I couldn't have been more incorrect! I walked into pure, unadulterated normalcy; good normalcy. There were Seth Aaron's adorable son and daughter, Aaron and Megan; his lovely and thoughtful wife, Tina; and Tina's mother, Carol, who lives in the basement. This reminded me of the opposite situation from "The Munsters" (if any of you remember that television show from the '60s), in which Marilyn is the normal one amid a household of ghoulish characters. It was odd, but it was also very touching. In any case, on to Seth Aaron's collection.
I was dumbfounded. At the time of my visit, Seth Aaron had completed more looks than any other designer in the history of the show. The only person who came close was Season 3's Laura Bennett. The looks were true to Seth Aaron's aesthetic and impeccably constructed. He had completed 15(!) looks and was launching into more, more, more. I had to insist that he put on the metaphorical brakes and stop to assess what he had done. As great as the work was, there was nothing that would surprise the judges. I was confident that the lack of anything surprising would prevent him from winning, and winning is what I want for all of the designers (well, almost all …). Frankly, he was shell-shocked by my critique. He told me that he'd been working 20 hours a day, day after day, only coming up for air to check in with his family and take a brief nap. I insisted that he stay out of his studio for three full days. I asserted that the fact that he's had no breathing room or time to reflect on his work has resulted in the regurgitation of the same items over and over again. He needs to reflect. He needs to re-conceptualize. He needs to wow the judges. I'm crossing my fingers that he will raise the conceptual bar for himself and attain an invigorated body of work.
Jay lives and works in San Francisco. He has a great studio space in an industrial loft district and he shares a gorgeous apartment with his adorable partner, Rolando. As the season's shows have been edited, it's not evident that Jay and I had our share of differences, which resulted in many awkward and stressful moments between us. And it all climaxed during Heidi's visit to the workroom in the Red Carpet Challenge, but you don't see that moment in the show. I think the producers thought that they were being kind to me. Accordingly, the rapprochement that Jay and I have in his studio is omitted from the cut, because it has no context. Jay acknowledged his bitchiness and apologized. I responded by thanking him and giving him a huge hug. We both had tears. And it meant that we could move forward and carry on and leave that earlier baggage behind. Whew. I felt physically lighter and I developed a sincere fondness for him. Bury the hatchet.
I never underestimate Jay's talent; it's indisputable. However, what I found in his studio that day was disappointing, because Jay was over-designing — everything. I'm used to suggesting that Jay turn down the volume on an item within a look, but I had never before been presented with a single item that, alone, was completely overthought and overworked (as opposed to being over-the-top, which is different). There were aspects to items that were superbly conceived and executed, even innovative, but then there would be a sleeve or a hood or some other aspect of the garment that made it seem too contrived and, frankly, too ridiculous. When he told me that he had been inspired by an exhibition about the samurai, I wasn't remotely surprised, because you could see it clearly in his work (and coincidentally, that very same exhibit had traveled to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where I had seen it, twice, and found it to be eminently inspiring, too). At the same time, I thought: samurai, armor, Jillian's inspiration in Season 4, Carol Hannah's inspiration in Season 6 … Was this an "uh-oh"? Well, I couldn't go after Jay for having overly designed work and challenge his concept. The over-designing was more serious. He had heard this same comment from the judges on numerous occasions. Furthermore, Jay has been presented with a formidable obstacle: He must compete with Mila to see who between them will move forward to Fashion Week. I asked him to please step back and examine his work with as much objectivity as possible. If a look isn't compromised by the removal of a ruffle or flourish, then remove it. I suggested that he use the principles of counterpoint, harmony and balance as guides. It was a "Make It Work!" moment for Jay, and I hoped that he was listening.
Mila lives and works in a beautiful apartment in Los Angeles with her boyfriend, Matthew, a photographer whose stunning work is in every room. I love the home visits, because I often receive insight about the particulars that make the designers who they are. In Mila's case, she lives in a black and white environment, Matthew's photographs are primarily black and white, and they live with a black and white dog, Ziggy the Dalmatian. I felt as though I'd stepped into the Ascot Gavotte in "My Fair Lady." So, is it any wonder that Mila designs black and white fashion?
I want to begin by saying that I am a big fan of Mila's work. I'm especially pleased about her presence on this season of the show, because she's sportswear-minded, respects the wearability-meets-fashion conundrum, and is comfortable and confident designing separates. American fashion needs her! However, the work that she presented concerned me, because I was worried about the response of the judges to a black, white and aubergine collection. Repeatedly, they had chastised Mila for her repetitive palette. I understand her. I know that this is who she really is and that this is how she sees the world, but the judges are tired of it. If she's going to wow them, then the silhouettes and proportions of the items and looks had to be spellbinding. Frankly, I wasn't spellbound. Rather, I saw Eileen Fisher (apologies to her fans). I saw the possibility for the looks to become dowdy, matronly, which is the antithesis of Mila. She needed to adjust proportions, slim down some silhouettes and infuse everything with a spirit of youthfulness. I never doubt Mila's capabilities and I wasn't doubting them at the time of the visit, but like all the other finalists — Emilio, Seth Aaron, Jay — she needed to gain some perspective on her work and apply large doses of critical analysis to her outcomes. Furthermore, she would be competing with Jay for the third spot at New York Fashion Week. She needed to clear this hurdle before she could even contemplate winning.
he designers convene in New York for Fashion Week. Mila and Jay must present three looks each to the judges: Heidi, Nina and Michael. Mila and Jay will use their muse models (Brandise and Brittany, respectively), plus two additional models who have been randomly selected. I'm exceptionally proud of what each designer has achieved since my home visits. Their work is superbly executed and well-conceived. Therefore, the judges' decision will be a matter of taste: Chacun à son goût. And … Mila is moving forward to New York Fashion Week!

Mergi la inceput

Aoleuuu ... pai asta inseamna "mura in gura la tine" ? Cine are timp sa citeasca tot pomelnicul ala ...

Fa si tu un rezumat ... asta inseamna "mura in gura"

Mergi la inceput

Hai ca am citit, intre doua telefoane si 4 emailuri, ce a scris de Emilio ... sincer, sunt total de acord cu Tim. Si mie mi s-a parut argumentul "culoare" nerelevant plus ca, asa cum spune Tim, nici macar nu erau cine stie ce combinatii mirobolante de culori - erau chiar uratele, stridente - exact stilul afro-american, care trebuie sa iasa in evidenta prin culoare (mai tiganesc asa)

Cred ca Emilio se bazeaza pe faptul ca o sa castige pentru ca o sa fie cel mai bun dintre ceilalti si nu pentru ca este un designer deosebit. Deci el vede show-ul acesta strict ca pe o competitie in care el trebuie sa fie cel mai bun si nu ca pe o oportunitate sa fie descoperit ca un designer. Poate ca de fapt, nici nu este un designer deosebit ...

Mergi la inceput

emilio e foarte ingamfat, in asa hal incat imi e total antipatic si sper sa piarda.

Mergi la inceput

zi merci ca ti-am dat copy paste ca initial m-am gandit sa dau doar link

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns mihutza11 spune:

link sau copy-paste.. tot pe acolo e ..
inca nu am citit ce scrie TIm..

Mica dansatoare
www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=88ed9962aab40888261d95&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url" target="_blank">Primul anisor

Mergi la inceput