Redoutistele fidele Laredoute.fr (142)

Raspunsuri - Pagina 19

Inceputul discutiei

Link direct catre acest raspuns Jasmine spune:

Citat:
citat din mesajul lui anne16

Jasmine, astia cu franciza lor au pus pretul intreg cat avea boleroul inainte de reducere oricum era de asteptat.
Nu au spus ei ca asa vor fi preturile? Sau nu am inteles eu bine?

nu stiu ce au spus dar e clar ca pe .ro vom avea preturi maaari,nu vor fi reduceri ca pe .fr,nu vom avea coduri,nici cadouri.In rest,ce naiba vrem?Ei zic ca ne vand la aceleasi preturi ca in FR.Si se asteapta sa-i si credem si sa poata prosti cat mai multa lume cu vrajeala asta.

14 +

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns Brigit spune:

Miki, f bune completarile; mai ziceti ca sa pot reformula si posta.

Eu azi la 5 evadez din Bucurestiul asta imputit si as vrea sa dau drumul la mesaj pe blog.

Aprilwww.flickr.com/photos/mikipreda/page2" target="_blank">

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns felicici spune:

Citat:
citat din mesajul lui april16

Va rog feedback pe urmatorul mesaj. E textul pe care l-am pus pe pagina forumului european -pieptanat si adaptat.As vrea sa il pun pe blogul dnei Kuneva:

Dear Commisioner,

I want to congratulate you for your efforts in harmonizing the online market in EU and for your recent initiative regarding the wide-rights for shoppers..

Surfing for attractive services throughout Europe, EU online consumers have the frustrating experience that the internet is not as borderless as they thought. Notwithstanding the principally borderless character of the internet, they find that some e-commerce businesses have actually re-introduced territorial barriers through technology.

Strategies range from the plain refusal of access for residents or citizens from other member states to the application of different
prices and conditions.

I want to give an example about the malfunction of the "unitary EU online Market". It also shows how traders sell across the Union in a fragmented way and use the borders to discriminate among EU citizens and to obtain higher profits.

As a resident in Romania I cannot shop online crossborder but in a few stores, most of the stores in EU refusing delivery in Romania. Although they deliver in Congo, Egypt and other non-EU states.

However, I found a store in France which delivers in Romania and I became their customers for more than a year. The surprise comes right now, when I find out incidentally that the store opens a subsidiary in Romania soon and this means that I should order only at the romanian subsidiary, with the domain .ro.

There are several reasons that make me consider this an abuse:

-the romanian subsidiary has higher prices than .fr
-only a few products are sold on the Romanian website, so I cannot buy the items that I would normally choose as .fr customer

I checked and there seems that the shop (laredoute.fr) has indeed this business practice.

Namely, they have subsidiaries in other countries, such as Belgium,UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy...In all these countries the prices are higher than on the french website and the geografical restriction applies: if you live in UK you cannot order on the french website, you are redirected to tour country website.

I consider it an ABUSE.Where should I report it further?

Neata fetelor!

Felicitari April!...mesajul este excelent. Eu as face o singura corectare (va rog sa nu dati cu rosii)....as scoate din exemplele de tari nonEU in care comerciantul livreaza Congo si Egiptul si as spune doar ca livreaza in multe alte tari nonEU. Oficialii unei institutii cum este UE au datoria sa fie foarte sensibili la orice remarca de genul asta si nu isi permit sa faca declaratii slobode cum fac politicienii de la noi ( de exemplu Nastase cu emigrarea in Congo). Bineinteles ca tu nu spui nimic rau acolo despre Congo dar se simte o nuanta....nu stiu cum sa ma exprim poate intelegeti.

As mai adauga pe langa cele doua motive enuntate la 'reasons that make me consider this an abuse' si faptul ca pe siteul .fr exista reduceri si promotii care nu se regasesc si pe siteul .ro (diferenta de pret nefiind mare intre preturile nereduse).

si pentru interesul si timpul pe care le-ai dedicat acestei cauze nobile.

Lorena(19.12.2007)

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns anne16 spune:

"Cine are ochi sa vada si urechi sa auda" se vor convinge de franciza De fapt ne-am convins toate sau aproape toate

Mai bine sa ne vedem de demersurile noastre pentru ca sper ca ni se vor deschide portile si spre alte saituri din Europa si nu v-a fi LR singurul de pe care vom putea comanda

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns ChrisDun spune:

Salve !

Redoutistele, aveti PM

April, you rule !
As mai avea o sugestie de corectare (gramaticala): tot ce tine de nationalitate se scrie cu majuscula (sa ma corecteze fetele daca nu-i asa): exemplu: "French website, French market, etc"

In rest, mesajul e bestiaaaal ! Publica-l repede, poate apuca dna K sa il citeasca pana pleaca la Conferinta.

Spor la colete (sau nu? ) !

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns Brigit spune:

Mesaj reformulat:

Dear Commisioner,

I want to congratulate you for your efforts in harmonizing the online market in EU and for your recent initiative regarding the wide-rights for shoppers.

Surfing for attractive services throughout Europe, EU online consumers have the frustrating experience that the internet is not as borderless as they thought. Notwithstanding the principally borderless character of the internet, they find that some e-commerce businesses have actually re-introduced territorial barriers through technology.

Strategies range from the plain refusal of access for residents or citizens from other member states to the application of different prices and conditions.

I want to give an example about the malfunction of the "unitary EU online Market". It also shows how traders sell across the Union in a fragmented way and use the borders to discriminate among EU citizens and to obtain higher profits.

As a resident in Romania I cannot shop online crossborder but in a few stores, most of the stores in EU refusing delivery in Romania. Although they deliver in many non-EU countries.

However, I found a store in France which delivers in Romania and I became their customer for more than a year. The surprise comes right now, when I find out incidentally that the store opens a subsidiary in Romania soon and this means that I should order only at the Romanian subsidiary, with the domain .ro.

-the Romanian subsidiary has higher prices than .fr
-only a few products are sold on the Romanian website, so I cannot buy the items that I would normally choose as .fr customer (on the French site there are more than 25.000 items, on the Romanian site less than 6.000 items sold)

I checked and there seems that the shop (laredoute.fr) has indeed this business practice.

Namely, they have subsidiaries in other countries, such as Belgium,UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy...In all these countries the prices are higher than on the French website and the geografical restriction applies: if you live in UK you cannot order on the French website, you are redirected to your country website.

I am writting to you to express the position of a large number romanians which were customers of the laredoute.fr; we consider this interdiction of shopping on the french site an abuse. Where should we report it further?

Intr-adevar e o problema singular/plural, am corectat-o punand fraza de sfarsit.
Chris, Felicici , multumesc, sugestiile sunt f bune, am modificat.

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns Jasmine spune:

Anne,cu siguranta ca asa va fi,dar pana atunci mai e.Am convingerea ca site-urile care nu vor sa livreze acum in RO vor livra numai daca vor fi obligate de legislatia europeana.Altfel,nici vorba.

Am dat intamplator peste astea : www.kalishop.com si www.cosmoboutique.ro

14 +

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns ChrisDun spune:

Scuze, in loc sa editez, dadusem quote

Miki, permite-mi sa te contrazic, "s"-ul de la "I become their first customerS" nu e corect.

O sugestie de completare, de la sotzul meu :
As to my knowledge, every subsidiary has an exclusivity contract with LR that specify that once you belong to a country that has his own subsidiary, the french site commits himself to refuse you as a customer.

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns mama_lui_alex spune:

Citat:
citat din mesajul lui april16

Va rog feedback pe urmatorul mesaj. E textul pe care l-am pus pe pagina forumului european -pieptanat si adaptat.As vrea sa il pun pe blogul dnei Kuneva:

Dear Commisioner, (as incerca o abordare afectiv psiho si i-as spune pe nume, chiar)

I want to congratulate you for your efforts in harmonizing the online market in EU and for your recent initiative regarding the wide-rights for shoppers..

Strategies range from the plain refusal of access for residents or citizens from other member states to the application of different
prices and conditions.

As a resident in Romania I cannot shop online crossborder but in a few stores, most of the stores in EU refusing delivery in Romania. Although they deliver in Congo, Egypt and other non-EU states.

However, I found a store in France which delivers in Romania and I became their customers for more than a year. The surprise comes right now, when I find out incidentally that the store opens a subsidiary in Romania soon and this means that I should order only at the romanian subsidiary, with the domain .ro.

-the romanian subsidiary has higher prices than .fr
-only a few products are sold on the Romanian website, so I cannot buy the items that I would normally choose as .fr customer

Namely, they have subsidiaries in other countries, such as Belgium,UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy...In all these countries the prices are higher than on the french website and the geografical restriction applies: if you live in UK you cannot order on the french website, you are redirected to tour country website.

I consider it an ABUSE.Where should I report it further?

as mai baga o fraza doua..legat de "politicile comerciale concurentiale nejustificate in defavoarea consumatorului (vezi cazul concret de care vorbim)" pe de o parte si , pe de alta parte, "abuz si discriminare in ceea ce priveste libera alegere a drepturilor legate de comertul liber in cadrul UE/ incalcarea si ingradirea drepturilor consumatorului UE".

Si cred ca as mai baga o fraza legat de "implicare, sustinere, facem tot efortul de a ne implica (si noi personal) in a o ajuta in implementarea unei legi care sa uniformizele si sa regleze toata nebunia asta in cadrul UE" - eventual sa ne sugereze cateva cai in a urgenta acest demers.

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns danadc spune:

April, sper sa nu te superi! Eu i-as mai baga o corectare la nivel gramatical (acorduri, timpuri folosite corect, prepozitii). Eu cu asta ma ocup (limbi straine)

Mergi la inceput