Povesti scrise de Alexa

Povesti scrise de Alexa | Autor: LauraNicole

Link direct la acest mesaj

Alexa,copilul meu care implineste 13 ani in mai,pe 23 ,scrie povesti!Copila mea care pana acum un an abia avea curaj sa deschida gura s-a schimbat,a inflorit si scrie povesti .Povesti in limba engleza,povesti horror ! Pentru ca forumul asta imi e drag datorita umanitarelor mele , vreau sa ii public scrierile ei aici!Imi cer scuze dar vor fi in engleza pentru ca daca le traduc nu vor mai avea acelasi farmec !Si vreau sa stie cat sunt de mandra ca e copilul meu!

Life is something precious so enjoy it and try to take what s good from it!

Raspunsuri

Inceputul discutiei

Link direct catre acest raspuns LauraNicole spune:

The adventures of Mr. Bones

“Meet Doctor Bones, he is a very good doctor and a very rich man as well. He is working for us right now, but he said he doesn’t mind to work for your hospital as well…” said Claire, the boss from Lockery Hospital for kids…”And he is also good to make kids quiet and to make them feel good…”
“Well nice to meet you Doctor Bones.” said Winston, the boss of the Wheelbarrow Hospital. “I am very pleased to meet someone like you... “
“Nice to meet you to, Ms. Winston.” Said Doctor Bones, with a smile on his face, even if he was so bore of meeting new people, and ready to go back to work…”Now, if you excuse me, I really have to go back to work, Monika, a little girl, needs to take her medicine…”
And so he went to Monika, but some how she was not in her bed, where she was supposed to be, then, a new doctor came in, and he told to Doctor Bones that he is fired for giving the little girl, the wrong medicine…Monika was supposed to take Nurofen and Taschomickin every 3 hours…But doctor Bones gave her Tuckomichin and Nitrogenia, which would make her bones stronger…But she didn’t had problems with her bones, she had problems with her stomach…
“Where is she now?” asked Doctor Bones…
“She is dead. All because of you! You gave her the medicine for bones, not for stomach, and her bones had been made so hard to move so she died!” said Doctor Mirowisch…”And that’s why after u went to see the boss, she went off…And till u came here, I told Ms. Claire what you have done, and she fired you! Well, I guess your office will be mine now! Ha! And go and take your old things and those silly pictures with you1 I’ll need more space in there!”
And so Doctor Bones came now with the simple name of Mr. Bones…
“Where are you going?” said Ms. Winston, surprised of his big mistake, but also she had a cheeky smile on her face…
“Oh! Sorry Ms Winston, I am going home now, I go fired…My work is ruined because of a little girl!” answered Mr. Bones…
“I want you to come to have dinner with me! I want to tell you something very important! I need you to come at 7:00 tomorrow. Understood?!” she said, like she was furious…
“Oh…O.K.!” said Mr. Bones…
And so he went home.
His house was so big and so spacious that sometimes he wake up that he is lost in his proper house.
He looked in the mirror, and he started to ask himself if it could be any worse…
Fired from where he worked 4 years in a road …Going to have dinner with a woman that he didn’t even know…Talking to himself…
True, he had no family to talk to; he had no friends, no neighborhoods, no nothing…Only him with his lonely house, and his mind…
Then, the next day, before to get to have dinner with Ms. Winston, he took a hot shower, but then he heard something…Somebody was in the house…He went through the bedroom and he out his glasses on. He saw a little girl, who looked like Monika, only dirtier and more upset. She had a sad face, which quickly turned into a cheeky smile. Her hair used to be light brown, but now it was grey, with a big red bug in it, stocked, dead.
Mr. Bones looked carefully. He said it, may be a funny joke from the kids…The problem was, there were no kids, because he had no neighborhoods around his house…
“What do you want from me?!” Mr. Bones said, scared.
She pointed at the window; then Mr. Bones looked through it. Outside it was a beautiful car. A black one; and there was Ms. Winston too.
When Mr. Bones turned around, Monika disappeared. He got dressed and he went through the door, and then he woke up face to face to Ms. Winston.
“Hallo, Mr. Bones.” She said. “How do you do?”
“I am very fine, thank you, Ms. Winston; and what about you?” he said; watching at his window, where he saw Monika looking at them with a big smile.
And so they went to a famous restaurant, Da Vinci ET Da Abrolde.
“I wanted to talk to you, Mr. Bones, about your job, and about that little girl, Monika…” said Ms. Winston…”I was the one who gived her those medicines, she said she wanted to go away from the hospital…She said she wanted to stay with you…She said…”and she took a sip from her cup of tea…”She said she wants to help you…”
“But I got fired! Is that how she wants to help me? No, I don’t thing so…
You shouldn’t give her those! She was supposed to take them only a week longer, and them she would go home with her family…” said Mr. Bones, surprised of what he heard…
“She wants to pay you for taking care of her…That’s all…And her family…She doesn’t have a family anymore…They sent her here…To keep her away from them...They are now in New Mexico...They leaved her! Don’t you understand?”
“I do understand...But how come u can’t see her? You are looking right through her! She is right here”
He was right...Monika was there; looking at them with that big, cheeky smile...But now she was exactly like she was alive, clean, with a red, beautiful dress, and her hair was tide up with a big ribbon...She was like she planned all that...
After they finished...Ms. Winston asked Mr. Bones if she could stay at him for a few days...She said she wants to move on...But then...Mr. Bones asked her something more important...
“Ms. Winston...Look...I know is the first time that we met, but I already know I have a friend... “He said that with a smile on his face...” I would be pleased for you to stay at me...”
“Oh, thank you very much, Mr. Bones!”
“Just don’t worry about anything...”
And when Mr. Bones came home, with his new friend, he showed Ms. Winston the house, and then they both went to sleep.
Ms. Winston knew what she was doing...She just wanted to be sure that he doesn’t run away from the little village they lived in, because, she said to herself, and to Monika as well, that nobody leave the village, and does left behind a woman with a plan of what she calls “love”...
Her room at Mr. Bones’s house was small...She had a single bed, a lamp, a small bath with a shower...The walls were red painted with pink flowers and blue butterflies, but some how...
The next day Mr. Bones discovered the room’s wall painted in dark red, with sunset red flowers and dark blue butterflies...
“How did you do that?” he asked...dropping the plate with the breakfast for Ms. Winston...”I remember very clear that this room was red with pink flowers and blue butterflies! It’s a girl’s room! It was my mum’s room! And look what you’re done!”
“I’m sorry Mr. Bones, but I really don’t know what you are talking about” she answered...” Here, let me help you with that plate, it seems like you had a nightmare...”
“Oh, thank you very much, but that doesn’t change anything, and I thing you know that, don’t you?”
“Oh I know, but that doesn’t mean anything to you? How did I done it like this, I mean so fast, do you have an idea of what is going on in your house?! Look at the other rooms and you’ll see!”
The others rooms in the house were all blue and red...But how did they made like that? Well nothing is new for Mr. Bones...He knew what paranormal means, and he knew that it was in his house...But what kind of ghost would paint the walls, with out hurting anyone ?
“I don’t care about this” he said, trying to show his independence...”I had to paint the walls; anyway...I’m not surprised of anything these days...”
“What ever! Do what you wan! I don’t care! It’s your house anyway!”
“Good!”
And they went in different directions, very angry on each other...And Monika stood there, between them, looking sad, and then an angry face came on her face...And her hair transformed like she just woke up from a nightmare, Her dress turned in black, she didn’t had a wonderful ribbon anymore...It wasn’t Monika anymore...It was her sister that died 3 years ago...She came back for Monika, to learn her how to take care of people that she didn’t liked...But Monika didn’t wanted to take care of them, not in that sense...Only in a good sense, for her friends...
Monika was still there, behind her sister, Miranda...
Monika was still upset, but not so much...Miranda had always been the oldest one, the angriest one, even when she was...alive...she didn’t liked for someone else to make her sister upset...
The next day was awful...Ms. Winston and Mr. Bones were still upset on each other, so they didn’t talk to each other...But Ms. Winston wanted to make him love her...So when Mr. Bones went out to can find another job, Ms. Winston went through the kitchen and she made a pie, a big, fat chicken and a delicious soup...Then she went in each room and she cleaned everything...And everything was sparkling...Then, when Mr. Bones came home, Ms. Winston was waiting for him, to cam tell him what she really feels...But, when Mr. Bones came through the door, a woman was with him...
“Ms. Winston! Guess who I met today, Bo, my darling friend...I met her when I was a little boy, when my mum went in her first expedition...I was crying about the feeling hat I would loose her, but then Bo came to me and she made me feel much better!” he said with a big smile on his face, like he had forgotten everything from the other day..
“Oh, I see.” said Ms. Winston with a smile on her face, even if she was so angry that she could explode...”Well nice to meet you, Ms. Bo.”
Bo knew something was wrong, but she didn’t bother to do anything about it...she was a medium, so she used to see, hear, and feel strange things...
“Nice to meet you to, Ms. Winston!” She said politely. “And how do you do?”
“Well I’m very well; thank you...and what about you, Bo?”
“Oh, please call me Bo, I mean just Bo. I am very good, thank you for asking...I’m sorry if I bothered with something...”
“Don’t worry about it!” she shouted so loud with out even knowing what she was saying and all because Mr. Bones broke her hart in such a “stupid” mode.
She went to her room, and she started to pack. So angry that she throws everything so hard, that Mr. Bones came to see her, to talk to her, and to ask her what just happened...
“I am so sorry about that!” she said...starting easily to cry...”I don’t know what I was thinking of...I think I must go...I think is better for you...”
“What are you talking about? I don’t want you to leave...” he sit down on the bed, next to her and he put her arm over her shoulder...to can hug her...”I am good with you! And sure, it is a bit crazy with you in here, but I like it...I like the way you scream at me...That’s why I made you upset...And yesterday, I wasn’t sure what happened, but I knew it was because of you, and I really liked that...for sure.”
“Really?” she said, closing her eyes and putting her head on his shoulder...
“Then I guess I have to stay some more...”
“Wait...why did you come here, anyway? You have your own house...”
“Is not that...My sister owns that house...and she told me I have to find somewhere else where to stay...so I came at you...A gentlemen with style.”
“Oh, I see...then I guess everything is alright, right?”
“Right! Good night.”
“Good night, Ms. Winston.”
And so she went to bed...But Miranda wasn’t happy...She wasn’t happy at all...She hated love...She hated it all!
“Mir...Mira...Miranda...” called Monika, tired of that all hate...”What...What are ...What are you...What are you doing?”
“What do you thing I’m doing? I’m making her to get rid of “her boyfriend”...”
Bo stood there for a night...With Mr. Bones...Miranda was talking about her...She was waking her up, to can get rid of her, then her body would get rid of him...then he would get rid of Ms. Winston...
“I don’t thing is a good idea...I don’t want them to die...May be only Bo...I want Mr. Bones and Ms. Winston to get together...Not to kill each other!”
“Ptui! What are you thinking? They hate each other, you silly! Now I see why mum got rid of you like that! Your head is as empty as a flower pot!”
“What are you talking about? Mum would never do such a thing like that! She loved us! Dad was the one who hated us! He killed you when you were eight! Mum loved us! I saw all! She tried to protect you!”
“No you stupid! Can’t you understand? She tried to protect you! Then dad killed me! Then they sent you at that hospital when you were nine, to can get rid of you! You didn’t have anything wrong till they made you look bad! Then they lived you there! See? You don’t know anything! I was there everyday...With you...”She turned around at Monika...”I was there for you! But you never saw me! The child next to your bed...When Mr. Bones came to give your medicine...It was me! I’ve always been there for you! Only that I didn’t want you to see me...You would be too scared...”
“Miranda...I...I knew you were there...I always knew...That’s why I talked to you so nice! I knew you were there for me! Every night I did dream you! Every day I was thinking about you! ...But please... Don’t hurt them...They are my friends...Mr. Bones tried to help me...And Ms. Winston as well...”
Miranda said nothing...They both heard nothing...But the wind in the window...then they disappeared...
The next day...
“Ah, good morning Bo...”said Ms. Winston with a big smile on her face...
“Good morning to you too, Ms. Winston. If you have a good morning...Let me ask you something...Please...”
“Anything. Just ask...”
“Last night I heard some voices in my bedroom...When I woke up, there was no one in there...But then I saw the window closing by itself...and I saw two girls...They were talking to each other...But I could see through them...how can this be possible? Is this some kind of joke?”
“Oh dear... Bo...They were real ghosts... But I thought there was just Monika...I guess I was wrong...May be Mr. Bones got another friend...”
“What? What do you mean by “ghosts”?”
Ms. Winston did say anything...she just put the breakfast on the table and she started to eat...
“Ms. Winston! I need an answer! Please!”
She still didn’t say anything but she eventually didn’t know what to say...
“Ok. Then! I’ll find the answer by myself!”
And she went to her room, and wait for the G.G. (Ghosts Girls) to come out...She didn’t even said “hi” to Mr. Bones...She just stood in her room...to be sure that she doesn’t miss anything...
Bo’s real name was Boleyn, but she didn’t like it because it was the name of Anne Boleyn, the single person in the world that she didn’t liked...She was actually her great grand child...But she still hated it...She had a short, curly, dark hair; she had blue eyes; she wasn’t too fat, or too skin...she was perfect...But her mind wasn’t so perfect...She wanted to be the best...But she was mad on anything... And really? Why always the bad guys look good? May be they want to be...but she didn’t...she wanted to be more than good...she wanted to know everything...
“This is a waste of time!” said Ms. Winston with a cheeky smile on her face...”Come on! We are going out for a walk... Come and get some fresh air with us...”
“I don’t want to, ok? If you will go out I’ll be alone here, and I’ll see the ghosts! And I’ll prove it to you!”
“Oh dear...I don’t get what that men sees in you! Really! You are just thinking about you!”
“Wait! Me and Mr. Bones? Are you kidding? We are NOT together!”
“You are not?”
“Of course not! What were you thinking? He loves you! I’m nothing but rubbish for him...”
She had a plan...To make Ms. Winston to go faster...to leave her alone...but to break her hart, to make her to thing that Bo is sad... (But she wasn’t)
“Oh, don’t say that! He loves both of us! I am taking care of him, and you are a good friend for him...You know...first, when I saw you, I thought you were his girl friend...but now I see that I was wrong...i thing he loves both of us, not only because we are two beautiful women, but because we are ourselves.”
“Oh, thank you...oh you can go with him...Go on...Have fun...”
“Thank you too...Good Bye!”
“Good Bye!”
And so Ms. Winston went out of the door With Mr. Bones...
When they arrived at their favorite restaurant...
“Ms. Winston...” said Mr. Bones...”Would...Would you...” and he put his hand in his pocket, to can get something out...And then when he took what he needed out...he put it in front of Ms. Winston. “Would you marry me?”
He said, opening a small box...There was a beautiful ring in it...
“Oh My God! Of course I do! I DO want to marry you!”
And when they came home to tell Bo the good news...The was in her room...Dead...
“I thing is because the non food day she had...A girl like her should eat...”said Ms. Winston...
“But...I...I don’t understand...How? And Why?”
These are the main questions...And...The answers...
1. How?
Well, the ghost didn’t have what to do with that...They were now in peace...But how? Lets thing about this...IT’S A MISTERY!!!
2. Why?
May be because of her passion for dead...she is now...dead...
But it’s all a mystery... The funny part is that no on care about it...

Mergi la inceput

To close to the light.

“1908-A new virus is coming around England and 100 000 people die.1909-The virus continue to torture England but this time is going around the whole world! 1910- The virus is finally crashed and people can now live safety in their homes.” Said Mr. Bones to himself while he was reading an old book about the past.
Mr. Bones was an archaeologist from 2 years ago. His wife, Ms. Winston, was a very rich woman. In her childhood she was the most spoiled girl from the school, but also the most popular one. They now have 2 children, Vanessa and Kyle, who were corrupted of adventure and the games were their life.
One day, Mr. Bones was going to work when he saw three men working on a ship. It was looking like an old ship that had been in a war, where they’ve lost.
-What are u up to, boys? He asked them as politely as he could.
-We are working, sir. They answered. We want to go on an expedition in the “Faroe Island”, it seems to be something important down there. We think is something like a treasure that all adventurous people are coming around…
-Would you mind if I come with you? I would like to discover something new…And plus that I’m an archaeologist, and u may need one…
-Don’t worry sir; you’ll sleep in my cabin while we get there. Said one of the three men. You’ll just have to come back tomorrow at 7:00 a.m.
-Good then, I’ll be there.
And so he went to work... He was a bit late for the morning meeting with his Boss.
When he arrived at home he started to pack up his clothes in a small bag. At dinner he told his wife what it is all about and then they just ate and went to sleep.
In their family they don’t go to sleep at different times from each other, they all go at the same time. .It would be some kind of annoying to go to sleep at 7 o’clock in the evening, and to wake up at 6:00 a.m. in the morning, and of course if one goes to the bathroom in the night, all go to the bathroom…
The next day Mr. Bones went out of the door without even saying good bye to his children and his wife…In their family, they won’t say good bye if you would come back later, even if “later” was after 6 years.
And so he arrives at the ship with the three men, where they present themselves.
-I am Mr. Rockally, and these are my friends, Zero is the younger one and this is Bill. He said pointing at each of them. And I am the captain of the “Silver Aurora”. Welcome to your new home for 4-5 weeks on the “Black Sea”. That’s how he used to call the ocean from England to the Faroe Island.
-Excuse me, but I am pretty sure we we’ll meet on our way to the Faroe Island, now I just need to take care of “MY” expedition. I would like to know where my cabin is, and I’d like us to be on our way, if u don’t mind, please. Mr. Bones’s said to them, in a so superior way that they couldn’t understand a word that he was saying.
They are now on their way to the Faroe Island. A stormy Sea was in their way, the blue sky turned into a grey “puffed” sky, the sea was more agitated that it was before…
“It seems to be a Hurricane on its way to England” said the man. from the radio.
-That’s all we need now! Said Mr. Bones.
-Don’t worry, sayd Bill, we’ve been in more exiting days than this one! Once we’ve been in Atlantis, but then the biggest Tsunami ever came about and destroyed our last boat, “Mary Martindale”, it was called like that from my father, he died 2 years ago, rest in peace poor him, he died trying to save me from the fire…and before to finish his story…
-Excuse me sir, but I didn’t say I am interested in such rubbish stories! Said Mr. Bones making Bill go away.
-I’m sorry sir! Said Bill very upset! No one has talked to me like that ever! You could just say that u do not want to listen and I would stop anyway!
-Yeah, Sure! Said Mr. Bones.
Mr. Bones was a difficult person to understand, he was always with his nose up, he was always talking in scientific and less simple terms, he was always wearing something that is black, like his eyes and his dark, long hair.
-I see it! Said “Zero” pointing at a small piece of ground in the middle of the ocean. It was the island really. Only that it was too far away…
-Then why are we still here in this miserable place? Said Mr. Bones. We should be there by now!
And so they arrived on the Faroe Island. But what? No treasure? And where are all the adventurers?
-Excuse me, Mr. Rockally, but could you tell me, please, where this “treasure” is?
-I’m sorry, Mr. Bones…But…answered Mr. Rockally…There is no treasure…We just ran away from…
-Away from what? Sayd Mr. Bones angry about them…Why are we here then???
-We are here because of the virus, we didn’t want to die…answered Bill…
-Wait, what virus are u talking about?
-It’s a virus that kills people…you know…in 1908 it appeared and it killed a lot of people, we just wanted to be sure we are the last people that die…
-You stupid! My wife is down there! And my children! I can’t believe I got through this! I want one of u to get me back! Right now!
And so they did…But when they arrived back, the city was down! Mr. Bones took a taxi to get home, but on his way, he saw that the taxi was driving by itself! It was the virus, it was a sign that it was there, and all it wanted it was him! It wanted Mr. Bones, to keep him all, because if u could understand anything from this story, is that at the very beginning, when Mr. Bones was reading, the book was from the beginning of the virus, and now it took it here, in the future, where it can controls everything once again!
Mr. Bones jumped out of the car and ran away home. If u can call it that anymore..
When he arrived his house was down…Full of fire and smoke, and then the rain started, and while he was crying, he felt a touch on his shoulder…He got up, and there was his “wife”, but it wasn’t really her, because as u should know, she is dead…the virus killed everybody from the London to Liverpool and then to Scotland. Everything was ruined!
And there u are, in the darkness. At least u had a good life…But there is beautiful white light from the sky…Could it really be the end? Could Mr. Bones really die from such a simple touch on his shoulder?
NO! Why? Because he is the main character in this story so he can’t die so fast and that’s it… But the virus tried. And as u know…If someone can’t die at the most powerful_awful_darkness_virus ever, then he dies for sure(I mean this for the virus not for Mr. Bones…) and there he goes.
The rain stopped, The fire stopped too, but only the smoke was still there…No one to hear, No one to Listen, no one to see, only dead people on the street…but can someone stay in a city where no one was living in it any more? NO! And how I said the main character don’t die before winning, but he dies after…He went to the bridge, where no one was there to tell him to stop, and as it goes the title, he is now “To Close To The Light”.

The End

Mergi la inceput

Asta i-a fost data ca tema la engleza :sa povesteasca o zi din viata ei ca intr-un jurnal intim :

ALEXANDRA STEFANIA
YEAR 8T
For 12th of January 2010

My snow diary

I was playing on my laptop and I saw Milan, my friend; he was playing outside in the snow before he went to his guitar lesson. I continued to play on my computer , I made a new story and sent it to my cousin to see if she likes it.
It wasn’t so much snow outside…but it was only boring! At 12 o’clock my parents went out for shopping so I was home alone…usually when I am home alone I am going to my parent’s room to watch TV. (They have more cartoons channels). But this time I just lied in bed to continue my story… Milan came back and he asked me if I want to go out and play with him. I said yes and got dressed, called mum to ask her permission to go out (she always let me to do what I want if I do what she is telling me. Usually! ) So I called her and she told me that she is not far away from home, and she told me to wait her. 10 minutes later she was in front of the house, with dad; they were getting the stuffs out from the car, I helped them, and then I went to the backyard to play with Milan. We are trying to make a big, tall snow-man, but all we got now is just a very fat elephant body. Is not even tall enough to can make the head, but we are still trying. And we got the snow onto it but it was still a little tall fat elephant body (everyday is getting a bit taller…), and then I had an idea, to put water on it, so the snow would “glue”. And so I asked Milan to get some water, and I put water on the snow-man’s top, but the only problem was that the snow was like stuck to the ground, like ice, and I couldn’t get more snow, lucky that we didn’t touched the snow from the back of the backyard. And so we got it from there and put it on, but while I went to get the snow, the water was ice so I wanted some more…and our snow-man was getting just a little taller. It was like…like an half of a meter taller. And after we got the snow, we forgot about the snow-man anymore and started to throw snowballs in each other, fighting , then I ran away from Milan, but he was faster and he could throw a big snowball on my face! It was so cold! I laughed and I ran to him but he disappeared so I went in the house to look for him, he was in the living room with his mother who called and asked him to do his homework so I let him there to do it.
The next day it was the same, we’ve been out all day long. I was playing with Milan all day. We tried to continue our snow-man. It was a bit taller than it was a day before. I started to get more snow to put on it; then we changed our places, I made the head, and he got the snow. We started to throw again snow balls in each other and finally we’ve made angels in the snow, we went inside and we both had a hot chocolate.
The days seem to be shorter now and when I went to bed I had a smile on my face but I was also regretting that we didn’t have more time to play together, outside! Well, tomorrow is another day, right?!

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns My_Lady0091 spune:

interesant....dar totusi...dc horror?...la 13 ani...imaginatia ei inclina parca..nush..in fine.felicitari

Mergi la inceput

Profesoara ei de literatura a spus ca daca la varsta ei scrie astfel de povesti inseamna ca are imaginatia foarte bogata si este foarte inteligenta pentru ca un copil care viseaza numai desene animate si High School Musical sau alte programe de genul asta ar fi scris ceva siropos .Mie imi plac foarte mult cartile horror si filmele de acest gen desi sunt anti violenta si cred ca ea pur si simplu imi mosteneste preferintele .
Pana acum un an -doi ,nici macar nu-i dadeam voie sa urmareasca asa ceva dar a vizionat impreuna cu nepoata mea si cu a mea sora "desteapta" si chiar ne-a surprins ca a facut diferenta intre realitate si fictiune si nu s-a ingrozit deloc .Acum vizioneaza cu aceeasi placere Hannah Montana,Sponge Bob dar si Saw .Scrie poezii "normale" insa proza ei e SF .Pur si simplu!Si,crede-ma,e cea mai dulce copila de 13 ani pe care o poti intalni!

----------------------------------------------
Povestile Alexei: http://forum.desprecopii.com/forum/log.asp?log_id=148914

O palma nu inseamna educatie!O palma inseamna ABUZ emotional si fizic asupra copilului !ZERO TOLERANTA PENTRU CEI/CELE CARE-SI LOVESC COPILUL FIZIC SAU PSIHIC !

Mergi la inceput

Si sa precizez ca nu are absolut deloc inclinatii EMO ci din contra,prefera sa se imbrace in culori calde,dulci,asculta muzica de toate genurilein cursul zilei dar ii place sa adoarma seara cu muzica clasica,nu stie de Tokio Hotel si alte grupuri EMO ,ca s-o machez de Revelion a trebuit s-o alerg prin casa ,are parul lung lung si vroia sa il aiba blond ,uraste ca uniforma ei e majoritar neagra !

----------------------------------------------
Povestile Alexei: http://forum.desprecopii.com/forum/log.asp?log_id=148914

O palma nu inseamna educatie!O palma inseamna ABUZ emotional si fizic asupra copilului !ZERO TOLERANTA PENTRU CEI/CELE CARE-SI LOVESC COPILUL FIZIC SAU PSIHIC !

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns My_Lady0091 spune:

MA BUCUR ATUNCI

Mergi la inceput