Raspunsuri - Pagina 7

Inceputul discutiei

Link direct catre acest raspuns purple_blue spune:

Cher & Jackson 5

Sony & Cher

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns lisa-marie spune:

The Jackson Five show Part 1 of 7

www.youtube.com/watch?v=00MbOVO0scQ" target="_blank">"Let Sadness see what Happy does
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CX3DA5NIk&feature=related" target="_blank">Let Happy be where Sadness was till now..."
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHFCt1VKkHY&feature=related" target="_blank"> Long live www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R0OfbzOVOM" target="_blank"> THE KING www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvAFp6bgv4s&feature=video_response" target="_blank">- MICHAEL www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XZGJiY2a3o" target="_blank"> JACKSON!!!

Mergi la inceput

Mergi la inceput

1989 - L.A. GEAR PRESS CONFERENCE

Michael Jackson / Jackson 5 - performance at Disneyland

www.youtube.com/watch?v=00MbOVO0scQ" target="_blank">"Let Sadness see what Happy does
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CX3DA5NIk&feature=related" target="_blank">Let Happy be where Sadness was till now..."
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHFCt1VKkHY&feature=related" target="_blank"> Long live www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R0OfbzOVOM" target="_blank"> THE KING www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvAFp6bgv4s&feature=video_response" target="_blank">- MICHAEL www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XZGJiY2a3o" target="_blank"> JACKSON!!!

Mergi la inceput

Link direct catre acest raspuns iona2005 spune:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9TqO_TYCrw&feature=related" target="_blank">Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race

Mergi la inceput

Mergi la inceput

30th anniversary - Gloria Estefan

Mergi la inceput

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9TqO_TYCrw&feature=related" target="_blank">Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me

Mergi la inceput

Michael Jackson & The Jacksons Victory Tour - Live In Kansas

Things I Do For You

Beat It

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin

Heartbreak Hotel

Human Nature

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CX3DA5NIk&feature=PlayList&p=D1C36AF4E9D5BFFB&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=62" target="_blank">"I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved.
I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave.
I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known.
I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vX1q_464vQ&feature=related" target="_blank"> Long live www.youtube.com/watch?v=00MbOVO0scQ&feature=related" target="_blank"> THE KING www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNLcEEgXRLU&feature=related" target="_blank">- MICHAEL www.youtube.com/watch?v=slxYSVXOE9w&feature=related" target="_blank"> JACKSON!!!

Mergi la inceput

Michael Jackson performing "Rock With You" at the UNICEF Charity Benefit in 1980.

Michael Jackson -Watten Das show 1999

Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me

Mergi la inceput