3. Bilantz olguta12 47956
4. J D E monica70 38193
5. A murit Laura! craciunitza 29026
6. Un nou inceput...(2) danangie 27427
7. scrisoare catre mama Picasso 22145
8. Curiozitate! Ana68 21488
9. Povestea lui bebe 2 continua buburuza2013 20118
10. Moartea lui Metaforel olguta12 20053

post an entry in your weblog   Jurnalul lui andruskandu  Ultimele 50 de mesaje   

andruskandu
  09/03  Soultans - I can't take my hands off you
When I watch you sleep in the night I cannot hold back what I feel inside You are all I need you know it's true So true that I think of ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  05/04  Whitney Houston - One Moment in Time
Each day I live I want to be, a day to give... The best of me. I'm only one, but not alone. My finest day, Is yet unknown. I broke my ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
2 raspunsuri

andruskandu
  01/04  Barbra Streisand - Memory
Midnight Not a sound from the pavement Has the moon lost her memory She is smiling alone In the lamplight The withered leaves collect ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
2 raspunsuri

andruskandu
  16/12  Extreme - More than Words
Saying I love you Is not the words I want to hear from you It's not that I want you Not to say, but if you only knew How easy it would be ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  12/12  JOLENE - DOLLY PARTON
Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene Im begging of you please dont take my man Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene Please dont take him just because ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
3 raspunsuri

andruskandu
  05/02  Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree
Im sitting here in a boring room Its just another rainy Sunday afternoon Im wasting my time, I got nothing to do Im hanging around, Im ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  26/01  Catherine Howard's fate - Blackmore's Night
Oh, to my dearest ruler and lord Merciful husband Nobelest of kings... Your heart of gold has long since tarnished In my champer What ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  20/01  Moonshadow - Cat Stevens
Oh, I'm bein' followed by a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow Leapin and hoppin' on a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow And if I ever ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  26/11  The Turtles - So Happy Together
Imagine me and you, I do I think about you day and night, it's only right To think about the girl you love and hold her tight So happy ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  20/07  Mireille Mathieu - "My life"
My life will never be the same My heart is burning without shame I feel the sun in me When you return, you'll see a change My heart is ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  29/06  air supply-the one that you love
Now the night has gone Now the night has gone away Doesn't seem that long We hardly had two words to say Hold me in your arms for just ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
2 raspunsuri

andruskandu
  16/04  I will survive - Gloria Gaynor
At first I was afraid I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. But then I spent so many nights Thinking ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
2 raspunsuri

andruskandu
  16/04  Status Quo - In The Army Now
Paid vacation in a foreign land Uncle Sam does the best he can You're in the army now, oh, oh You're in the army - now. Now you remember ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  16/04  Maywood - One Two Three
I like to dance, because it clears my mind, but all you do is stay far behind. Stay near, I need protection. We tried it once, it was a ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  12/04  The Housemartins - Caravan of Love
Are you ready for the time of your life It's time to stand up and fight (It's alright) It's alright (It's alright, it's alright) Hand in ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  12/04  Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry - 7 seconds
Boul ma sene, boul ma guiss madi re nga fokni mane Khamouma li neka thi sama souf ak thi guinaw Beugouma kouma khol oaldine yaw li neka si ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  12/04  Smokie: "Mexican Girl"
Juanita came to me last night and she cried over and over, Ooh Daddy I love you you know and I think it's the moonlight, She looked so fine ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  29/03  Morning Train (9-5) - Sheena Easton
I wake up every morning I stumble out of bed Stretching and yawning another day ahead It seems to last forever and time goes slowly by ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  22/03  BESAME MUCHO - LUIS MIGUEL
Bésame, bésame mucho como si fuera esta noche la última vez Bésame, bésame mucho que tengo miedo a perderte perderte despues Bésame, ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  22/03  BZN - Dance, dance, dance
Get out of my life I beg you to go now For I can no longer stand your face You're cold as ice and so frustrated Now I get on my feet again ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
4 raspunsuri

andruskandu
  13/02  Jason Donovan - Sealed With A Kiss
Though we've got to say goodbye for the Summer Darling, i promise you this I'll send you all my love every day in a letter Sealed with a ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  09/02  I Finally Found Someone - BryanAdams/Barbra Streis
I finally found someone Who knocks me off my feet I finally found the one Who makes me feel complete It started over coffee We started out ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
3 raspunsuri

andruskandu
  09/02  Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
It still feels like our first night together It feels like the first kiss and it's gettin' better baby No one can't ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  05/02  Cat Stevens - Morning has broken
Morning has broken, like the first morning Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird Praise for the singing, praise for the morning Praise ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  01/02  Anthony Quinn - I love you
love you I love you I love you I love you (I love you) I love you (How many different ways are there to say) How many different ways are ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
2 raspunsuri

andruskandu
  30/01  Brotherhood of Man - Save your kisses for me
Though it hurts to go away, it's impossible to stay But there's one thing I must say before I go: I love you (I love you), you know I'll ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  28/01  When I Need You
When I need you I just close my eyes and I'm with you And all that I so wanna give you It's only a heartbeat away When I need love I hold ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  28/01  Ben E. King - Stand by me
When the night has come, and the land is dark And the moon is the only light we will see No, I won't be afraid, oh, I won't be afraid Just ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  28/01  The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again, Because a vision softly creeping, Left its seeds while I was sleeping, And ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  28/01  Simon & Garfunkel El Condor Pasa
I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail Yes i would, if i could, i surely would I'd rather be a hammer than a nail Yes i would, if i only ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  26/01  I will follow him
Love him, I love him, I love him. And where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow I will follow him, Follow him wherever he may ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  26/01  Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
I don't know where my baby is but I'll find him, somewhere, somehow I've got to let him know how much I care I'll never give up looking ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  16/01  No more lonely nights - Paul McCartney
I can wait another day until I call you You only got my heart on a string And everything a flutter But another lonely night might take ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  16/01  Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.) (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.) What ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  16/01  Wonderful World - Sam Cooke
Don't know much about history Don't know much biology Don't know much about a science book Don't know much about the French I took But ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  16/01  You belong to me - Vonda Shepard
See the pyramids along the Nile Watch the sunrise on a tropic isle Just remember darlin', all the while You belong to me See the market ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  16/01  I only want to be with you - Vonda Shepard
I don't know what it is that makes me love you so I only know I never want to let you go 'Cause you started something, can't you see That ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  16/01  Tell him - Vonda Shepard
know somethin' about love You've gotta want it bad If that guy's got into your blood Go out and get him If you want him to be the very ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  14/01  Suzanne Vega - Luka
My name is Luka I live on the second floor I live upstairs from you Yes I think you've seen me before If you hear something late at ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  14/01  Queen - I was born to love you
I was born to love you (love you...) With every single beat of my heart Yes I was born to take care of you Every single day (single ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
1 Raspuns

andruskandu
  27/11  Muzica mea
Continuare la capitolul precedent.... sper sa va placa. ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
16 raspunsuri

andruskandu
  15/08  Muzica mea
De mica mi-am dorit sa cant... A fost visul meu. Unul din putinele vise pe care le-am avut, si care a fost cu tarie zdrobit de cea care ar fi trebuit sa-mi dea aripi. Nu stiu, poate ca am voce, ... ... mai departe | Citeste jurnalul lui andruskandu
51 raspunsuri